Maple Syrup Pie
- 10 MIN
- 20 MIN + resting time
- 4 - 6
- Pre-baked homemade or store-bought lactose free pie crust, of 23 cm (9 in.) diameter
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) margarine
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cornstarch
- 250 ml (1 cup) Neilson 3.25% Lactose Free Milk
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) maple syrup
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) salt
- Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and add the cornstarch. Whisk well to combine. Add milk, maple syrup and salt, continuing to whisk until smooth.
- Return to heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low heat, stirring constantly.
- Cool for 20 minutes and pour into the pre-baked pie shell. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
- 20 MIN
- 50 MIN + resting time
Creamy Tart made with Cereal-Infused Milk
- 15 MIN
- 55 MIN + cooling time
Strawberry Sheet Cake with Lemon Glaze
- 20 MIN
- 1 HR 20 MIN