Chicken Chipotle Burger with Avocado Cream
- 10 MIN
- 20 MIN
- 600 g (1 1/3 lb.) minced chicken
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) chipotle peppers (canned), chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) breadcrumbs
- Preheat and oil the BBQ.
- In a bowl, combine the minced chicken, chipotle, and breadcrumbs. Season. Shape into burger patties.
- Using a food processor, puree the ingredients for the avocado cream. Season.
- Cook the patties on the BBQ over medium heat, approximately 4-5 minutes each side, or until desired doneness is obtained.
- Top the buns with Monterey Jack cheese, patties, avocado cream, and toppings of your choice.