Quick Roasted Pepper Dip
- 15 min
- 35 min
- 250 ml (1 cup) Neilson sour cream
- 200 g (1 container) Saputo plain Fetos cheese, drained and crumbled
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Light mayonnaise
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) preserved roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen spinach, well drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- To taste lemon zest, finely grated
- To taste freshly ground pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Sufficient quantity pita crisps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a 22 cm (9 in) baking dish, combine all the ingredients except the pita crisps.
- Bake for 20 minutes on the middle rack until the mixture is bubbling.
- Serve with the pita crisps.