No Bake S'mores Cups
- 15 MIN
- 15 MIN
- 250 mL (1 cup) Neilson whipping cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) granulated sugar
- 250 mL (1½ cup) crushed graham cracker cookies (not crumbs)
- 250 mL (1 cup) dark chocolate chips
- 500 mL (2 cups) miniature marshmallows
- Whip the cream with the sugar until soft peaks form.
- Set 6 serving glasses on a work surface. Divide half of the whipped cream between the glasses. Layer the crushed graham cracker cookies, then add half of the chocolate chips. Top with the remaining whipped cream, then sprinkle with the marshmallows.
- If desired, use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows. Alternatively, you can spread the marshmallows over a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and run them under the broiler for a few seconds, then transfer them to the serving glasses.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips in the microwave on low (be careful because chocolate is very sensitive to heat and can burn easily). Drizzle the chocolate over the marshmallows. Serve immediately.