- 15 MIN
- 6 HR 15 MIN
- In a bowl, whip the cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Divide half the crushed cookies among the popsicle moulds.
- Fill each mould halfway with the milk mixture.
- Add the other half of crushed cookies, then top with remaining milk mixture.
- Place the cover on the popsicle mould, then insert the sticks.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, run warm water over the mould exterior and gently pull the popsicles out using the end of the sticks.