Skip to Content
- 15 MIN
- 55 MIN
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) black tapioca pearls
- 500 ml (2 cup) water
- 2 tea bags
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey
- 250 ml (1 cup) Neilson 1% Microfiltered Milk
- Cook the tapioca pearls as instructed by the manufacturer. Strain and rinse with cold water.
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot. Remove from heat and add the honey and tea bags. Cover and let the water infuse until the tea is at room temperature.
- Pour the tapioca pearls into 4 large glasses. Add a few ice cubes. Pour the tea and the milk. Add sugar to taste.
- Place large straws in the glasses and serve.
Dalgona 2 Ways
Lunch Express Smoothie