Overnight Golden Milk Oatmeal
- 10 MIN
- 10 MIN + refrigeration time
- 500 ml (2 cups) Joyya by Neilson 2% Ultrafiltered Milk
- 500 ml (2 cups) large flake oats
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 0% vanilla Greek yogurt
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) chia seeds
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) turmeric powder
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) maple syrup
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chopped pistachios
- Berries for garnish
- In a bowl, mix milk with oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds, vanilla, spices and half the maple syrup. Cover with plastic wrap or a lid. Let the mixture rest in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
- Divide mixture into four bowls. Garnish each bowl with pistachios or nuts of your choice and top with fruits of your choice.
- Drizzle with remaining maple syrup.