Grilled Crab and Cheese Sandwiches
- 15 min
- 20 min
- 1 package (400 g) frozen crab meat, thawed and squeezed dry
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) mayonnaise
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) celery, finely diced
- 1/2 lime, juiced and zest finely grated
- 5 ml (1 tsp) chipotle pepper paste
- To taste salt and freshly ground pepper
- 16 slices (320 g) Saputo sliced Mozzarellissima cheese
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) Neilson butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Place 4 slices of bread on a work surface.
- Arrange 2 slices of cheese on each piece of bread, taking care not to let it extend beyond the crust.
- Spread the crab mixture evenly over the cheese and cover with the remaining cheese.
- Top with the remaining bread, pressing each sandwich with the palm of your hand.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat half the butter and half the oil.
- Place two sandwiches in the skillet and cook until the cheese melts.
- Turn and cook the other side. Transfer to a plate and keep warm while you cook the other two sandwiches in the remaining butter and oil.
- Cut in half before serving.
- 15 min
- 35 min
Prosciutto French Toast Sandwiches
- 20 min (+ 1 hour refrigeration)
- 1 h 30 min
Baked Potatoes Stuffed with Shrimp and Cheese
- 45 min
- 55 min