Cream of Leek, Cheddar Cheese and Bacon
- 10 MIN
- 40 MIN
- 4 - 6
- In a saucepan, fry the bacon over medium heat until it’s slightly crispy. Set aside.
- In a pot, fry the leeks, potatoes and garlic in the bacon fat over medium-low heat.
- Turn the heat up to medium and add the broth. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove 750 mL of the mix and blend it using an immersion blender.
- Pour the blended mixture back into the pot and add the Neilson cream. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the Armstrong Old Cheddar cheese and stir. Top with the bacon and scallions, then serve.