Matcha Chia Pudding
- 10 MIN
- 8 HR 10 MIN
- 250 ml (1 cup) coconut milk
- 10 ml (2 tsp) matcha tea powder
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) white chia seeds
- 190 ml (3/4 cup) Neilson 2% Lactose Free Milk
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) maple syrup
- Fresh fruit and granola, to taste
- Heat the coconut milk slightly, either in the microwave or on the stove.
- Add the matcha tea powder and whisk.
- Pour the tea mix into a large bowl and add the chia seeds, the milk, the vanilla and the maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least an hour, or if time allows, overnight (the result is better if left in the refrigerator overnight because the liquid is absorbed more thoroughly, but the result will still be delicious if left to chill for only an hour).
- Garnish with fresh fruit or granola, and a pinch of matcha.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Keeps for up to a week.