Chamomile and Lactose-Free Porridge
- 5 MIN
- 15 MIN
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lactose free butter
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) whole almonds, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
- 125 ml (½ cup) rolled oats
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) water
- 250 ml (1 cup) Neilson 2% Lactose Free Milk
- 2 bags chamomile tea
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) flax or chia seeds
- Place the butter, almonds and honey in a non-stick pan set over high heat. Cook until golden, then remove from the heat. Let cool.
- In a small pot set over low heat, combine the oats, water, and milk. Add the chamomile tea bags. Cook 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve in bowls. Garnish with chopped almonds and flax or chia seeds.