CRUSTLESS BACON AND CHEDDAR MINI-QUICHES
- 15 min
- 30 min
- 6 large eggs
- 120 mL (½ cup) Neilson 35% cream
- 12 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 250 mL (1 cup) Neilson cottage cheese
- 2 green onions, minced
- 5 mL (1 tsp) fresh rosemary, minced
- Shredded Armstrong Cheddar cheese, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 oC (375 oF), placing the rack in the middle.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with cream, salt and pepper.
- Add bacon, cottage cheese, minced green onions and rosemary. Stir until fully combined.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and pour 60 mL (¼ cup) of the egg mixture into each.
- Garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve.